Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Double Header

Tonight was one of my double header nights, where I had both a personal trainer appointment and a triathlon training session. My personal trainer Janelle - trainer extraordinaire - spent an hour torturing me with a full body strength training circuit. She earned her keep today!

Then I grabbed a quick snack and headed to Highland Park where Team in Training had a group swimming session. The swim sessions are REALLY helpful, as they give me pointers on my swimming technique and suggest drills to help me improve. They made the same comments I heard before at the other pool... need to reduce the 'windmill effect' of my swimming stroke (LOW TO THE WATER, SCOTT, LOW TO THE WATER), and I need to keep my head down. My speed is good, but I need to work on form. There's so much to learn!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment