Sunday, June 21, 2009

Threefer Madness!

OK... this post is for three days of being M.I.A. I've been in Scottsdale this past weekend, and BOY have I been busy! But, I'm pleased to report that I was able to complete most of my training objectives. On Friday, after work and before going to the theater, I worked in my swim training. It included my normal drills, plus two 400 hundred meter segments (second 400 faster than the first).



Saturday, I ran for 45 minutes - outside at 11am in full Arizona sun. It was actually better than the run on Wednesday. I think I must have adjusted to the heat a little bit. Today, I decided to skip my training, opting instead to swap out my 'rest day' between today and tomorrow. I was supposed to bike today and rest tomorrow, but instead, I got some much needed sleep and traveled home today. I'll go biking tomorrow. I think this works better anyway because I can ride the tri bike now that I'm back home! Can't wait! I'll keep you posted...

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! I'M THRILLED WITH THE PROGRESS THIS FIRST WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment